Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday, Jan. 11th . . . day off and 99%

This is my day off and it comes at the perfect time. I'm feeling very good and I'd say my right foot is at 99%. I won't proclaim it 100% until I return to all my regular weekly pace work. As it stands, I'm doing about 50% of my normal weekly pace work and there's no reason for me to aggressively add back the pace work since I won't be racing in the next 4-6 weeks.

I'll continue to work on my base mileage and sprinkle in weekly pace work. I want to re-focus on my form, including my stride length, stride rate and arm placement.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List