Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday, Jan. 21st . . . back outside tackling the hills

A great 1 hr. hilly run at a comfortable 7:47 pace. I started with a good .5 mile barefoot warm-up, then laced up the Nike Air Zoom Streak XC's and did a hilly road run. The trails are still a bit snow packed and icy so I've been on the roads lately but the sun is out today so I should be back on the trails this weekend. My right foot felt great which is awesome news considering this was a pretty hilly road run.

I'll do a very easy run tomorrow then a long hilly run on Sunday. I'm back to rotating my shoes and it's feeling that that was a great decision.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List