Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Current Shoe Rotation . . .

I've had several people contact me to ask which shoes I'm currently running in. Well, here's my current shoe rotation (I'm back to rotating my shoes regularly, depending on the surface):

A. Hard road surfaces (i.e., concrete, asphalt, etc.)

1. Terra Plana Evo

2. Mizuno Wave Universe 3

B. Dirt trails/roads

1. Terra Plana Evo

2. Inov-8 F-Lite 195

3. Nike Air Zoom Streak XC

4. Nike Katana

C. Mountain trails/roads (i.e., rocky roads and mountain trails)

1. Inov-8 F-Lite 195

2. Nike Air Zoom Streak XC

3. Nike Katana

* (A) and (B) represents about 90% of my running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List