Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday, Jan. 13th . . . the packed snow

I great workout on packed snow. I ran a bit over 5 miles at 8:25 pace (after a .5 mile barefoot warm-up on the treadmill). It was mostly packed snow but some icy patches remain so I had to be careful. I hit a couple big hills and finished the run with a 400 meter surge at 10k pace.

This was only by 3rd run in the Inov-8 F-Lite 195's and they felt great on packed snow and pretty good on the patches of clear road as I returned home. I think the F-Lite will be part of my shoe rotation for dirt road running but I specifically purchased them for tough mountain trails and I haven't had a chance to test them in that environment yet.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List