Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday, Jan. 14th . . . it's why I love the Evo . . .

This was my first long run back in the Evo's since I had the pain in my right foot and it was a very good run. There's just something about a zero drop minimalist shoe, at least for me. Nothing feels as good as running in the Evo (of course, the occasional blisters can be annoying so I did wear toe caps to be save but otherwise it's a great shoe).

I ran for 1 hr., at a nice easy 8:33 pace. I still had to be on alert as there are still icy patches that required me to be slow down to a walk for 10-20 ft. but overall it was a great run (the temperature was ideal at 38F).

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List