Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day Off with Quotes to ponder . . .

How lucky am I? Tuesday is my 1 day off each week and it's -12F today. Wow, that worked out well although it won't be too much better tomorrow so I'll be regulated to the treadmill for my interval workout.

In the meantime, a few quotes to ponder . . .

My running ambition is to keep doing it until I'm way past the point where I have any business running. Just to keep doing it throughout my whole life—to stay fit and feel good. - Leroy Chiao, astronaut and runner

I have always liked running, so it wasn't particularly difficult to make it a habit. All you need is a pair of running shoes and you can do it anywhere. It does not require anybody to do it with, and so I found the sport perfectly fits me as a person who tends to be independent and individualistic. - Haruki Murakami, author

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List