Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday, Feb. 18th . . . fine tuning for the race . . .

51 minutes of running: 35 minutes in MWU3's and 16 minutes of barefoot running. Included 4x100 meter surges as final tuning for tomorrow's 5 mile race. Looking forward to the race tomorrow. This will be a good meter stick as to where I'm current at and what I need to work on as the racing season is not too far away. I haven't decided if I will focus on the 5k or 10k this spring/summer so this will be a good indication.

I'm actually looking forward to some 10k's so I can take a bit more of a progressive running approach as opposed to the immediate all out approach required for the 5k.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List