Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday, Dec. 28th . . . back at it tomorrow

After 2 days of rest, I'll be back at it tomorrow. With these 2 days of rest, this is only the 2nd time in 14 months where I've run less than 6 times in 7 days. Life is all about learning lessons and I've learned an obvious one which is I can't run hard on too many back to back days as I have been doing over the past 14 days which led to pain in my left foot. I am happy that I've at least smart enough, through bad past experiences, to back off before a small pain turns in to a serious injury.

I'm interested to see how my body responds tomorrow.

HHH

2 comments:

  1. Exactly! Knowing when to back off is more important than...anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TokoyRacer, you are correct, no doubt. That old saying to "run easy on the easy days," is such a simple thing but very hard for us hard headed runners to abide by.

    Hope your running is going well.

    Harry

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List