Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday, Dec. 17th, getting back on track . . .

After the interruption to my running schedule due to business travel, I'm starting to get back on track.

After a 3 mile warm-up, I moved into 5x800 meter intervals on packed dirt trails. My pace times for the 800 meter splits were 6:36, 6:32, 6:27, 6:20, and 6:16. It was a good hard run and I was happy with the reverse split times. I would give this a 7/8 effort.

I was a little worried after yesterday's run which was much longer than I normally run for an easy run but my legs responded well. I will take it very easy tomorrow with a 30-40 minute very easy run.

I will probably give the Altra Adams's a test run tomorrow.

HHH

2 comments:

  1. Post some pictures of the Altra Adam on your feet too (if you can). All the photos of the Adam on their website don't give you a good idea as to what it actually looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad,

    I'll do that and post tomorrow.

    HHH

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List