Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday, Dec. 20th, the very easy recovery run

A very easy run on the treadmill. I had to run very early as I had a morning flight for a business meeting. After running in the 6:30 pace range yesterday and since Monday is the last run in my 7 day running cycle, my legs are pretty tired by this time.

I believe in alternating hard and easy days so after yesterday's faster paces, I slowed down significantly so I can log additional miles but also allow my body to recover. It's not uncommon for me to run a 6:00 min. pace one day followed by a 9:00 - 10:00 min. pace the next day.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List