Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday, Dec. 13th, end to a good week

Considering this is my last run in the weekly cycle, my legs felt pretty good. I warmed up very slowly including a 5 minute barefoot warm-up, and ran the last 20 minutes around a 7:15 pace. I was concentrating on my hands, arms, elbows and core. It's funny what you can focus on while running.

I'm traveling on business today which works great since tomorrow (Tuesday) is my day off. I'll have to take Wednesday off also but I'll be back at it on Thursday. I can't remember the last time I took back to back days off but I'm ok with it since December is my back off month anyway. I use December as the month to maintain good weekly bases of running but nothing too difficult as I get ready to start racing again early next year (I have a few races set for Jan.).

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List