Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday, Dec. 12th - I smiled the entire time . . .

The weather was pretty nice so I warmed up barefoot for 1 mile, then put on the Evo II's started my run. This run was a mixed hilly tempo run with a combination of paces ranging from easy to 10k paces. This was such a fun run and I'm pretty sure I was smiling the entire way. These are the types of runs where you feel blessed and honored to have the ability to run.

After the warm-up, I ran for 8.74 miles with an average pace of 7:43, which included 4 miles at 6:54 pace. Considering it was a pretty hilly run, I was quite happy with the workout as it was a good medium effort run. I was also pleased because I hurt my groin yesterday playing tennis and it hurt last night and this morning but I decided to run nonetheless and it only hurt a few times while running and it feels pretty good right now.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List