Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Don't Lose Who You Are

Day 14-15.  It’s all about the stairs.  It’s all about change also.  Heard a great statement today; actually it came from my wife; we were talking about the impact of work on folks.  She said the problem is if the work defined “who you are;” it only works if you bring “who you are” to the work; the former is problematic; the latter is good; you can change jobs but you shouldn’t change “who you are.  I thought about this more on the stairs.  You cheat yourself and the job if you don’t bring who you are; I think it’s a great question to ask yourself.

On that note, no need for the top 3 thoughts today; that question is deep enough.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List