Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Why'd it take 40 yrs. to figure stuff out

I just finished Day 27 at my Stand-up-Desk.  I had a very busy day and sat is several meetings.  When I wasn’t in meetings, I did stand.  I stood for about 4 hours today.  Also, damn near passed out (twice) in yoga . . .  the instructor was out to kill the class today but it felt so good afterwards . . . I guess that’s the point.

I’m actually looking forward to my tempo run tomorrow . . . 1 hr. run at ½ marathon pace.  Well, I’m very tired (I think that’s a Forest Gump line when he stopped running across the world) so here’s 3 thoughts that came across my mind while standing today, and I’ll provide more feedback tomorrow:

  1. we need a competitor to Whole Foods (or should I say Whole Pay Check); they are too damn expensive but nowhere else to get a really healthy lunch;
  2. my wife is my soul mate; and
  3. why did it take almost 40 yrs. for me to really start to come into my own spiritually and mentally?

I’m out.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List