Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Me and My Friend, the Stairs

Day 10 on the stairs.  Me and the stairs are becoming good friends . . . I have a new found respect for the stairs.  One the great things is I don’t have to listen to the BS that is discussed on elevators.  I even have a few colleagues taking the stairs now. 

This will be a short summary as I’m watching President Obama as I write this summary.  Just thinking of the magnitude and complexity of the issues he has to deal with his overwhelming.  I’m still getting accustom to hearing a real president speak; the bar was so low for the past 8 years (sorry Republican friends but in your hearts, I know you agree).

I will pick this up tomorrow and here are departing 3 thoughts:

1.       1. will I ever buy a new car?  I doubt it

2.       2.  will I ever buy a bigger house?  I doubt it

3.      3.   I’m still working on removing the negative forces from my life . . . it’s an ongoing thing

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List