Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday, April 5th . . . tracking barefoot

8x400 meter intervals at the track with 4x400 barefoot. It verified, of course, what I already know which is that it's impossible to run in shoes the exact way you run barefoot. The goal is to try to run as close to barefoot as you can in shoes but you can not carry over 100% barefoot form to shoes . . . maybe 90% but not 100%.

I did my first 4x400 in Nike XC's then switched to barefoot and immediately my body re-alignment, posture was straighter, stride shortened and I was slightly more fluid . . . running barefoot is just so awesome!!!

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List