Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday, May 4th . . . recovery shake-outs

2 race pace workouts in 72 hours have left my legs pretty wore so that means it's recovery time. I'm not a big fan of taking the day off when I'm sore as I want to move to increase blood flow and kick start the healing process.

So, my favorite recovery workout is on a football or soccer field. This morning I found a soccer field and did 20x100 meter easy strides diagonally across the field, then walk to the other corner. I can it the zig zag.

I wore the Nike XC's which I haven't worn in weeks as I've been exclusively running in Evo's but it was a nice change of pace but I'll be back in the Evo's tomorrow.

Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List