Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday, May 27th . . . commitment to barefoot/minimalist . . .

50 min. total workout. Started with a 15 minute warm-up in the Ultra's, then headed to the soccer field for 8x300 meter intervals barefoot at 10k pace.

Gave away all my racing shoes to my brother-in-law. I'm 100% barefoot and true minimalist running from now on (Evo, Ultra's, Luna's). After 3 years of barefoot running, my gait has changed too much for me to run even in traditional racing shoes. Shoes just filter out too much of sensory feedback/information (my sub 18:00 5k's were all in minimalist footwear).

Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List