Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday, May 18th . . . Continuing the Ultra Experience . . .

I did another 6.5 mile easy run in the Ultra's on dirt roads and trails, without the plug-in sock, and it performed as well as the last couple days (that's 3 consecutive days running in the Ultra's and so far no issues to speak of). At this moment, the Ultra is on course to replace my all-time favorite minimalist shoe which is the KSO. The versatility of the plug-in sock provides options for warm and cold weather and the flexibility to vary the degree of ground feel.

I'm not sure if the 6mm is with or without the plug-in sock, but there's excellent ground feel without the sock and with the socks, it's still a true minimalist footwear experience (probably similar to comparing the Bikila to the KSO)

I'm curious as to the longevity but time will answer that.

At this point, I'm going to continue running in the Ultra's on a daily basis until or unless I have a reason to run in something else.

Harry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List