Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday, Aug. 26th . . . crusin' mach 13 style

I tried the new Brooks Mach 13 XC's this morning for the first time and did a nice 50 min. trail run and they felt great. I did acquire a few blisters which I generally expect in new shoes since I run sock-less. The Mach 13's feel really good and lock in the foot. I ordered a half size larger (11.5) than my true size and I thought they might still be too tight but not after running in them as they are designed to lock the foot for cross country running and they do just that.

It's early so we'll see how I feel about them after putting some real mileage on them.

Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List