Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday, March 17th . . . just another easy run . . .

45 min. easy run in Nike XC's with 5 min. barefoot warm-up. I've been closely tracking the quality of my workout and how I feel against the shoes I'm wearing and I'm clearly seeing a trend.

I have great runs in the Nike Air Zoom Streak XC's and Terra Plana Evo's, but everything else I run in is ok to good but not great and that includes the Adidas Adizero Rocket and Inov-8 F-Lite 195.

The Nike Katana is very good but I don't consider it a viable option since they discontinued production, at least in the U.S., and the MWU3 is an excellent racing shoe but I use it solely for racing only.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List