Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

treadmill, trails, back to treadmill workout

Since I've acquired a real distaste for cold weather, I've decided to alter my running approach this winter and use this back off week to make the adjustments. This morning I did 10 min. barefoot on the treadmill, then 25 min. outside on the trails, ending with a 5 min. barefoot cool down. I'm going to split my runs up so I can get a dose of outside running to keep my body adjusted to road/trail impacts but I'll be doing 50-70% of my running on the treadmill this winter (around 32F and I'm indoors . .. toasty warm :). It's also a chance for me to ramp up my barefoot running.

Harry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List