Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday, June 1st . . . KSO but more to come . . .

55 min. trail run in my KSO's, however, I received my Speed's today as well as a pair of Bikila's. I can't wait to take the bad boys out for a run. I'm picturing a pure Terra Plana and Vibram shoe rotation (Ultra, KSO, Bikila and Speeds).

I'm committed 100% to the barefoot/minimalist thing going forward. While I can run in racing shoes just fine, it does change my natural forefoot landing to a mid-foot strike. I can't make any connection in that to injury or performance criteria but the fact that it changes my natural gait is compelling enough data for me.

Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List