Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday, June 9th . . . Is that a Luna moon I see? . . .

What is happening to me? I'm training and running in Luna sandals and I'm lovin' them. I am now considering actually racing in them. Pretty amazing how much control over my body and stride I have with the Luna's. I'm still a huge fan of the Ultra's and ultimately they are two completely different types of running shoes so I'm fortunate to have both of them. There's more of a barefoot-like experience and feel in the Luna's but the Ultra's provide more options in terms of sockless, with socks, with sockliner, etc.

I did a 45 min. medium effort fartlex run in the Luna's then I ended with 6 min. of barefoot running.

Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List