Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday, June 12th . . . go long Luna . . .

12.5 mile hilly long run in the hot weather (85F+). This was my longest run in the Luna's and they felt great and I feel great. This is my next to last test for the Luna's. The only thing remaining is for me to test the Luna's in a real race so I'll sign up for a 5k and give them a try. The freedom my foot has in the Luna's is second to none.

I'm still blown away by how efficient I run in the Luna's.

Harry

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your reports on the Luna sandals. I made a pair of huaraches from a nice thick piece of leather and love them, but have only run about 7 miles in them. You're giving me the itch to try out BFT's Lunas! Thanks for sharing your journey with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David,

    You should give the Luna's a try. BFT makes a very professional running sandal . . . great craftsmanship.

    Harry

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List