Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nike Zoom Streak XC insole

I ripped out the glued insoles from my Nike Zoom Streak XC's and it was pretty astonishing how much better they felt as a result. I've liked the XC anyway and I didn't think the insoles could be removed but over the weekend, I felt a little crease so I started to pull and sure enough they came out.

I measured the insoles with my digital calipers and they are almost 3mm with a 1mm heel differential formed like a heel cup. After removal, the XC's felt even better.

Of course, they aren't the Evo's but in comparing the XC's with the F- Lite 195's is a complete tie right now. I'm not sure which one is better but I'm sure time will tell.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List