Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Friday Hills run, Nov. 26th

I did a great 1 hr. hill run. It was 7.43 miles in 1:00:19. There's a specific section of the run where the hills continue for 2 miles, each hill about .3 to .4 miles, one after another. I ran comfortably hard and averaged a 7:15 pace going and 6:47 coming back.

I developed a blister on my right foot, on the toe next to the big toe in my Evo's because I used a toe warmer and it rubbed against my toe but I made it through the run. Interesting thing is that the Evo II is fine with toe warmers and doesn't rub but that's reminder that is I wear the original Evo's with toe warmers, I need to wear toe caps to protect a few of my toes, but in the end, no big deal.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List