Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Treadmill, maybe I love you

Well, it's the 2nd day on the treadmill but it was a blessing to have it available. This morning it was -9F (-36F wind chill) so there was no question that the only way I was running was on the treadmill. Learning from yesterday, I set the treadmill at 1% incline and completed a quick 5 mile run. It felt good and I was all caught up on my sports via ESPN.

I've decided I better find a few ways to make the treadmill work and it's feeling better. Now that I've figured I always need to have the treadmill at an incline, it feels totally different.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List