Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Long Run Sunday

Finished a 14 mile run late this morning. Since we're coming out of a snow storm, the run consisted of a combination of packed snow, melting snow, and dry road. This made the run a bit tricky and I couldn't wear my YakTraks because they hurt on dry road. I was a little sore for the run as my weekly running schedule has not been as consistent in terms of when I run due to the holidays. I still finished a 40 mile week but it wasn't as disciplined with less sleep than normal which probably resulted in a more difficult long run.

Nevertheless, I completed it and I feel good about staying on schedule in terms of weekly miles.

HHH

2 comments:

  1. This all sounds great. Keep up the work and I am sure it will pay off. I'm not into competitive running so much anymore but I have set a challenge to see how many consecutive days I can run in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you deal with the coldest days?

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List