Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm a Freshman Again

So, 2010 is my new high school freshman year. After the past 2.5 years of learning how to run and adapting my body to that of a runner, I'm ready to compete. I will enter into 12-20 races in 2010 and continue with dedicated weekly running which includes tough interval and tempo training and see how good and fast I can get and how much I can improve. I figure by 2014, I should be a pretty good runner and I want to see how fast I can run against the fastest runners in my age category 40-44 and then 45-49. I know runners that are still very fast in their 60's so I'm really looking forward to this.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List