Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Back to the Treadmill

Yes, you know I'm not a fan of the treadmill, but when it's -9F wind chill outside and you have a hard interval training run, there's no other alternative than to stay inside a tough it out on the treadmill. I had someone send me an article on whether treadmills will make you crazy and it said that treadmills can make you tougher mentally. So I convinced myself of that and used it as a challenge and I finished a good/hard 40 minute interval run increasing the grade .5% every 4 minutes.

I find running on the treadmill with a grade is much more tolerable than running on level grade.

HHH

2 comments:

  1. Good on you, running on treadmill could be most boredom thing ever, usually I watch TV or movie to distract my attention.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List