Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Who needs shoes?

Just finished a 5.28 mile run this morning. 4 miles in VFFs and 1.28 miles Barefoot (BF). Continuing with the theme, I ran BF and VFF without any achilles or other pain. My achilles is getting better and it only started improving once I ditched my running shoes. After I finish the next 6 weeks boycotting shoes, I suspect I will never return to running shoes and will be a permanent BF/VFF runner. However, I do need to deal with the winter (snow, slush and ice) so I am going to try traditional Navajo moccasins, VFF Flows, or anything else I think might work.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List