Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Friday, July 24, 2009

What a Great Day, and it just started . . .

Here's the definition of a great day and this was only this morning:

1. 6.5 mile run with 2.5 miles barefoot and 4 miles in VFFs
2. walk on wet grass barefoot after the run; it feels sooooooooooo good
3. listening to the iPOD while walking on the grass barefoot listening to a song that reminds you of your baby (my incredible wife, that is).

This is why you MUST run and especially in the morning. It is practically impossible to have a bad day when you start the day with a good hard run. You've already accomplished so much before the day even begins. Trust me, get up early, get off your ass, walk out the door, and just start placing one foot in front of the other . . .

HHH



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List