Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Maybe shods are not my friend

I'm still working through some achilles issues. The interesting thing is I pretty much run pain free when I run barefoot or in VFFs but when I put on my racing Shods then the injuries start again. All I can think is that I have bad running form in Shods and in barefoot or VFFs I'm forced to run the natural way we are suppose to run. This is the secret to shoe companies. They know we are hooked on shoes even if they are bad for us and they produce shoes that make us more dependent on additional (needless) new features to try to deal with the high number of running injuries.

I'm going to spend the next few weeks running barefoot or in VFFs and see how it goes. I'll report back.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List