Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Continuing to Boycott Running Shoes

I'm still continuing my boycot of the traditional running shoes. I just finished 7.11 miles in VFFs and barefoot with no pain or injury. Hmmm, interesting continuing pain and injury is exactly what follows me when I put on running shoes.

Most people think I'm nuts but if I'm nuts, then ALL the indigenous peoples of the world who ran hundreds of miles without any of our modern injuries must be nuts also. I think I'll listen to them before I listen to any modern doctor that directly benefits from our addiction to traditional running shoes.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List