Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Moccs are in the mail

Now that I'm only barefoot (BF) and Vibram Five Fingers KSO (VFF) running, I have to think about the cold, snowy and slushy winters. Hopefully I have the solution. The Navajo, Utes, Apache, Comanche, Blackfoot (that's me), Pueblos and many of the other great Indigenous tribes made it through very cold winters in moccasins and continued to roam, hunt and run the plains.

So, why do I need Nike for a solution the Indigenous peoples solved centuries ago? Exactly, I don't need Nike or any other shoe company. I'm already running the same pace as I did in shoes with my barefeet (or the thin leave sole of my Vibrams).

Harry



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List