Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

VFFs for Life???

I just ran 6.5 miles at a 7:30 pace without pushing it. This is a faster cruise pace than when I use to run in shoes. Sure begs the question, actually many questions. Why am faster almost barefoot? I tried to put shoes back on and I can't do it. My feet have adapted back to their natural state of running without the confinement of modern running shoes. VFFs are as close as you can get to barefoot with just a think layer of rubber under the sole of the foot and toes that allow the foot and all its 26 bones and 100+ muscles and tendons to function naturally.

What a journey.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List