Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Friday, June 12, 2009

My Weekend Vibram Goal

My goal is to finish my first long run in my Vibram Five Finger KSO's. I hope to finish 12 miles tomorrow. If I can do that, then all my runs under 13.2 miles will be in my VFF KSOs. Then, I'll work to extend that to the marathon level. In the meantime, I'll stick with my low profile Asics Hyperspeed 3's for runs beyond 13 miles. Eventually, I want my VFFs to become the primary running shoe and only use the Asics for really touch trails or bad winter weather although Vibram makes a Flow model for cold weather running . . . I'll have to try it next winter.

I'll let you know how it goes.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List