Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

stayin' with it thursday

The workout: This is my "floater" workout where I run hard for 800-1200 meters (half marathon pace), then recovery for the same time . . . total workout: 35 min. @ 6:45 pace. It's a fun workout and a great way to wake up the body. I have no idea why I've been feeling so good but I guess I've reached another level in my running. I keep waiting to take a rest day but my body wasn't given me any messages that it wants a rest day so I'll keep going until my body wants to rest.

The cool down: Barefoot cool down on the treadmill for 15 min @ 9:30 pace. I recently switched from barefoot warm-ups to barefoot cool downs and I'm lovin' it. I suspect because my body is already lose and warm, it's like a massage for my feet.

Harry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List