Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

cold wednesday running . . .

40 min. of roads, trails and hills in 19F weather . . .


thought of the day: since I started running 4 yrs. ago, I've had a few major breakthroughs and I believe I'm in the midst of another major breakthrough. About 12 months ago my running started to become effortless and know it's becoming even more effortless and I'm getting stronger which I attribute to finding my optimal weight zone for the type of life I live and the way I eat. I could lose more weight but it would require an even more stringent focus on what I eat to make sure I get enough protein but all things considered I've found my optimal weight zone and my running is even more effortless even at faster paces which I didn't think was possible.

Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List