Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Monday, November 7, 2011

inconsistently posting but running consistently

So I've been a bit lazy with my posts (actually very busy). But I've been running around my daughter's tennis schedule so my body is a bit off so I've decided to take today off after the past 3 days of running without adequate sleep or recovery time. That little birdie in my head is telling me to back off day and get back to it tomorrow.

This past week was a lower mileage week for me, about 35 miles (I'm usually in the 50 mile range) and this week is also likely to be a lower mileage week as I have a very busy week ahead.

Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List