Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Friday, June 11, 2010

I need a warmer place!

I'm running 7 days a week but 2 of the days I only run barefoot and in
KSOs. I alter running 10 min. BF, then 10 min. in KSOs, back and
forth for about 30-45 minutes. This works great for easy days.
Especially diggin' the barefoot trail running. Then the other 5 days
are Evo's. I guess there's no place for regular running shoes in my
program other than the mountain trail stuff and I'm still looking for
footwear (maybe the Inov-8 F-Lite 195 when it comes out).

Now I'm thinking I need to move to the West coast or the Caribbean
because I don't want to stop the BF running due to the winter!


HHH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List