Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Double Zero Drop" Nike Free 3.0's










Had the cobbler zero drop my Nike Free 3.0's for the second time. The first time, he dropped them to 11mm with no differential heel to toe and this time he took the same pair and reduced them to 3.5mm which is the most you can reduce the 3.0 without ruining the shoe.

They feel amazing, just like a glove. They weigh 4.0 oz. without the insole and 4.8 oz. with the insole. I can't wait to test these bad boys tomorrow.

Now, this is truly a Nike 1.0.

The first two pics show the original 3.0, followed by the first "zero drop," and the next 3 pics are the current 3.0's which has been zero dropped a second time.

HHH


1 comment:

  1. HHH,
    let me know how they feel. If it works I may have to follow your footsteps.

    - Big Foot

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List