Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Christopher McDougall's Pick of Minimalist Shoes?

Below is a link to a good post from Christopher McDougall in talking about bio-mechanics expert Lee Saxby. I also find the quote below interesting as he lists the types of minimalist shoes he would wear if he needed protection on rough terrain:

"I’m a fan of form, not footwear. If I need some protection on rough terrain, I like all kinds of minimalist styles: Vibram FiveFingers, the Mizuno Wave Universe, Barefoot Ted’s “Air Luna” huaraches, Terra Plana’s “Evo."

I use the Evo as my primary running shoe while using the Mizuno Wave Universe 3 from time to time.


HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List