Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010


I just received my new Speedo water socks (picture to the right). I'm excited to start running in these tomorrow. I suspect they may not last long but my foot is rejecting running shoes. I did 11 miles Saturday in similar type water socks and it was a great experience and I ran as fast, and at times faster, than I did in running shoes. More importantly, I ran injury free in the water socks vs. PF pain in running shoes. So, as it stands, I can't put running shoes back on. I'm trying to maintain for the next 6-8 weeks until the Terra Evo and/or the new Sockwas footwear is available.
HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List