Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Feeling Much Better

I'm feeling much better as my PF is practically gone. I have no pain but I must continue to strengthen my feet to make sure it doesn't rear its ugly head again. Of course, the recovery has all taken place while I've run barefoot (no shoes).

At this point, it's becoming increasingly difficult to return to wearing traditional running shoes. I finished a nice 11 mile run on Saturday in socks and it include a sub 6 min. surge and a sub 5 min. surge, all on packed trails. If I can run that distance and at that pace without shoes, why would I put shoes on again? I guess only to deal with difficult elements like weather so I need to find an alternative for cold weather, after which, the traditional running companies can say "bye bye" to my money as they get no more of it.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List