Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Monday, September 28, 2009

KSO Treks Rock

I'm diggin' my new Vibram KSO Treks. This is perhaps the best footwear I've ever had for running. They also have performed well in cold weather and harsh trail terrain in the mountains. Vibram has the opportunity to increase its market share through the minimalist running community.

Unfortunately, I don't believe barefoot running will ever become widely accepted especially since there's no business model for shoe companies to make $ if everyone is barefoot. They will continue to twist the data on barefoot running and make sure most folks never try it, or stick with it. But, for companies in the minimalist category like Vibram, they have a real opportunity. All they need is a few elite runners to endorse and run in the footwear
Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List