Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Faster in Vibrams

Just finished a tempo run. Nothing too hard but maintained a 6:45 - 7:00 min. pace for a 10k in my Vibrams. What's interesting is I maintain the same tempo training pace when I wore running shoes. So the question is, why ever wear running shoes? It's the biggest ripe off in the world . . . really, it is. I know, I know, only a few folks have an open enough mind to even consider the idea and that's really too bad. Vibrams can last up to 3,000 miles . . . heck, they are made of rubber, similar to tire rubber which lasts 24,000 miles. So, why buy a new pair of shoes every 300-500 miles when Vibrams can last years. More interesting, if you run barefoot, your feet last your entire life. That's even a better deal.

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List