Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Uneventful

The last 10 days or so have been quite uneventful from a running perspective and I just smile as I say and write that. It's uneventful because I've just just been running and training. No injuries to report. No pain to report. In fact, I haven't been injured this year. When you run without major injuries, it sure frees up a lot of time. I forgot how much time one can spend attending to injuries.

I attribute this to a few things:

1. Moving from a forefoot to mid-foot/whole foot landing.
2. Rotating multiple shoes so as to give each pair at least 48 hours of rest. This also reduces chances of repetitive injuries since each shoe is constructed slightly differently.
3. Working with bio-mechanics experts.

HHH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List