Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 28 Me and My Stand-up Desk

Day 28.  2 more days and it will be one full month Standing-at-Work.  I stood for about 7 hours.  No pain, no issues, no nothing.  And this was after a 9 mile run this morning.  I have to say that I feel as good physically and mentally as I’ve felt in the past 20 years . . . it’s amazing.  I will be getting my butt kicked tomorrow in yoga, but it’s all good.

Oh yea, Pat Buchanan is an idiot!  I had to throw that out . . . I just want to throw up when I see his face.  Ok, back to productive talk.  Top 3 thoughts that hit me while standing:

  1. why if you type why someone talks that they don’t get the message that you are working?
  2. there are too many “marketing study of 1’s” out there . . . everyone is an expert based on their own experience only, of course
  3. while we have an African American President, I’m still shocked when I come across a minority executive . . . it’s still a very rare occurrence . . . only has happened a few times in the past 15 years . . . we still have a long way to go.

I need a new challenge for next month.  Please help me out . . .

 

HHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List